Wednesday 21 December 2016

BASIC TRIGONOMETRIC IDENTITIES

Hi friend I’m Er.Faizy  today I’m going to share with you picture that will contain the basic trigonometric equation that I will see you is going to be help you while solving the Physics numerical as well as in your mathematics subject.

I think it’s better first to know some basic mathematical equation and the formula before understanding physics.

All the formula that I will post in this blog that will  surely help you .
Stay connect with me and if you have any questions, query or doubt regarding physics so please comment in the comment box.

 okay till them good bye take care of yourself and keep your the society clean.
 Just make the rest of your life the best of your life. Always remembers mathematics is  the language of Physics so understand mathematics first then go for physics.

Don’t forget to subscribe to get some more interesting, interactive as well as the useful stuff directly or indirectly related to the Physics.

Trignometric Identities
 Thank you for your support and thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment